1. Rock n’ roll is very special to me. It’s my lifeblood.
2. To me, John Lennon and Elvis Presley were punks, because they made music that evoked those emotions in people.
3. Punk is about being an individual and going against the grain and standing up and saying ‘This is who I am’.
4. For me, punk is about real feelings. It’s not about, ‘Yeah, I’m a punk and I’m angry.’ That’s a bunch of crap. It’s about loving the things that matter: passion, heart, and soul.
5. What they teach you in school doesn’t prepare you for real life. Textbooks don’t compare to living in the real world. Rock and roll teaches you how to live.